- Chicago, Miami and Oklahoma City will open the NBA playoffs Saturday, though their opponents are still to be determined.
- Thunder guard James Harden has been cleared to play after recovering from the concussion he suffered when the Los Angeles Lakers’ Metta World Peace elbowed him in the back of the head.
- The NBA on Thursday announced that Rose’s jersey is the most popular, based on sales at the temporary NBA Store on Fifth Avenue and on NBAStore.com from April 2011 to present. Chicago Tribune
- Antawn Jamison said he will not return to #Cavs next season: “For me, it’s time to move on. I don’t know what the future holds, but I definitely have a great feeling that this is my last home game and tomorrow will be my last game as a Cav.” Sulia
- Marcus Camby said he expects to have options as a free agent. But after roughly six weeks with the Rockets, he considers them his first choice. “I would like to be here, but I understand the NBA is a business,” the center said. “A lot of suitors are going to be trying to reach out. This is where I want to be. So hopefully, we can make something work.” Houston Chronicle
- Alex Kennedy: Steve Nash is likely playing his final minutes as a member of the Phoenix Suns. He’ll likely join a contender this summer. Twitter