Here are this morning’s top NBA news stories:
- “Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro and the pressure to succeed,” by Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times
- “Tyson Chandler said he believes Rasheed Wallace can help the New York Knicks,” by Tim Bontemps of the New York Post
- “Mark Jackson: Steph Curry is my starting point guard.” From the Contra Costa Times
- “New Sixer Nick Young likes the team’s chemistry,” by Bb Cooney of the Philadelphia Inquirer
- “Charlie Villanueva fighting to leave his mark on the Pistons,” by Vincent Goodwill of the Detroit News
- From Mike Bresnahan of the L.A. Times: Laker forward Jordan Hill is due in Houston court Thursday. His ex-girlfriend will give a victim impact statement, says atty. Gloria Allred.
- From Jared Zwerling of ESPNNewYork.com: Spoke to JR Smith. Said “we have the deepest team in the league.” A lot of chemistry with these guys. A lot of positive energy in New York.