Chicago Bulls Salaries and Analysis

CHICAGO BULLS

2015-16

Offseason Additions: F Cristiano Felicio

2015 Draft Picks: F Bobby Portis

Draft Picks Coming: 2016 first round (Sacramento, protected 1-10); 2016 second round (Portland); 2018 second round (Denver)

Draft Picks Going: 2016 second round (to Orlando, higher of two)

Cap Exceptions: Partial mini-mid-level ($1,120,000)

Trade Exceptions: None

Over/Under: Over the tax

Amnesty Provision: Used on Carlos Boozer (2014)

PLAYER2015-162016-172017-182018-192019-20
Cristiano Felicio$530,000 $870,000
Richard Hamilton$330,000
TOTAL SALARY$87,130,000$75,380,000$40,560,000$26,840,000$23,450,000

Player Option Team Option Qualifying Offer Waived

BACK TO TEAM SALARY INDEX

Comments

Nice post. Ι learn sometbing totally neԝ and challenging оn blogs
    І stumbleupon еνery day. Ӏt’ѕ ɑlways іnteresting tο гead content from օther authors and uuse a ⅼittle ѕomething from their
    sites.

mʏ web blog – Һow baby caan read program
    (Arturo)

I blog quite often aand I really appreciate уⲟur іnformation. Tһе article Һas гeally peaked
    mу іnterest. I’m oing too bookmaek ʏⲟur weebsite ɑnd қeep checking forr new details about ⲟnce ⲣеr
    ѡeek. Ι subscribed tߋ yоur RSS eed ass
    ԝell.

Jangan sungjan untuk mengunjungi blog Aku uuntuk mendapatkan Data Menrik mengenai
    Franziska .
    Thaznks ya

Their display is of very high quality and very few devices
    can follow up on its powerful processor as well as large screen size.
    The features of this handset are that it comes with three axis gyro sensor,
    i – Book application, Scratch-resistant glass back panel, Active noise cancellation which comes with dedicated mic.
    But, once you do this once or twice, you won’t have any problem at all turning your Pages Files into Word
    documents.

If your family enjoys camping, you can even extend your visit over a weekend and
    set up tents along the way. There are many different ways to enjoy the wonder of a Disney holiday.

In a new media driven world, people rely on search,
    their friends on social networks, and other online media channels to hear about things happening in the digital world.

Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided
    to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds its weight in ambiance and
    outstanding cuisine amongst the finest in the Caribbean. To
    take hold of this gentle wisdom and to remember that if
    I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and flow
    that I too will be brought back to pools of stillness. A form of the herb licorice, called deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), was explored for canker sores in a small study.

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take my dog out
    for a little walk, and I met a very nice man who was driving around checking
    out the area where I live. When choosing furniture, you’ll be deciding on many different types of chairs to put into
    your home. There are a total of nine unique habitats where
    you may discover many different types of wildlife animals and over one hundred species of birds that you may enjoy seeing while on your Florida vacation.

whoah this blog is fantastic i love studying your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You recognize, a lot of individuals are searching around for this info,
    you could help them greatly.

Aside from the problematic dintcsition we’ve created wherein so-called public interest means a type of job that fits a particular political left profile (although capitalist enterprise has historically done far more to improve the lot of humanity than any PI nonprofit), crunching the numbers here shows that more than 12 percent of the combined graduating class of these four schools enters PI. I’ve been charitable and not counted clerking as PI, though it clearly is, and not raised the obvious point that a better analysis would look at how these numbers change over time (do people, as I imagine, gravitate out of the law firm world after a few years?). Nonetheless, 12 percent actually strikes me as a pretty high number, relatively speaking. I can think of a few places that graduate more students into PI positions, but not many (top public policy schools obviously, possibly top medical schools).

I had an old business plan for this, my brother had
    an idea similar, licensing a major brand like Starbucks which I think is the
    best one and calling it Jumping Java or some other
    cool name. Calling prospective clients you don’t even know is in some sales arenas now considered a ‘bad call,’ so to speak.
    The actual and accurate information using a computer can be adopted and effective.