Los Angeles Clippers Salaries and Analysis

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS

2015-16

Offseason Additions: F Paul Pierce, G-F Wesley Johnson, C Cole Aldrich, G Pablo Prigioni, F Luc Mbah a Moute

2014 Draft Picks: F Branden Dawson

Draft Picks Coming: 2016 second round (Brooklyn, protected 55-60, right to swap)

Draft Picks Going: 2016 second round (to Cleveland, 31-55); 2017 first round (to Toronto, 1-14); 2017 second round (to Boston); 2018 second round (to Philadelphia); 2019 first round (to Memphis, 1-14)

Cap Exceptions: None

Trade Exceptions: None

Over/Under: Over the apron

Amnesty Provision: Used on Ryan Gomes (2012)

PLAYER2015-162016-172017-182018-192019-20
Miroslav Raduljica $300,000$300,000 $300,000 $300,000
Alex Stephesen$60,000
TOTAL SALARY$96,400,000$84,430,000$76,810,000$28,320,000$0

Player Option Team Option Qualifying Offer Waived

BACK TO TEAM SALARY INDEX

Comments

acid reflux causes Avoiding these activities after a meal and eating smaller
    portions may help. All of that refined sugar and flour sends a lot of sugar (glucose) into
    your blood stream very rapidly. Hundreds of
    thousands of limb amputations have been performed on diabetic patients in order to
    save their lives.

My blog: diabetes free review

Highly important to knoow is in the ancient times as
    the sun was observed rising alighting the land with rays of a
    new day ass the being rises, practice Blue Matrix Energegics Merkaba (taught in modules aand provided to
    sample in articles). Emenox La Solara Greatdr Noida Floor Plans Details.

An opening at tthe top as the ‘eye of the needle’ sewing of the cloth of many colors as
    the being Jesus was initiated into through the Egyptian mystery schools and as I the
    Goddess remember it is the zero point field forged by the observer
    of creations imto forever.

These numbers are hard-coded when the adapter is manufactured,
    and once set they can’t be changed. Apple Cranberry
    Sauce is something unique that you can add to your holiday table this year and avoid the gelatinous creature that slides from a can every holiday meal.
    Q: Can I watch any video in any format that I own on my i –
    Phone or i – Pod Video.

The second season of Game of Throne will depend on the second novel inside series
    A Song of Icee and Fire, titled A Clash of Kings. The supernatural elements that were subtly introduced in the forst and
    second books take on a much bigger role. As expected MMA, made up
    of ‘The Laotian Sensation’ Ricky Kwong, The Mauler and manger
    Chaad Mylan, attempted to cheat at every opportunity they had.

Inside your private Caribbean beach villa, you can kick up your
    heels and relax in the plush surroundings. Compared to most
    other masticating juicers on the market today, this machine has superb
    looks. Of course, the traditional winter recipes
    work well too and the advantage for me of having a large slow cooker for our small family is that I can double
    the quantities and make two meals, one of which I can freeze for
    another day.

The types that are available are numerous and you can choose your
    pick from the ones that range from hand press models to ones that are electrically
    operated. When choosing furniture, you’ll be
    deciding on many different types of chairs to
    put into your home. Just like having dolphin velour beach towel which is eye-catching to one and all due to
    the uniqueness it brings.

• says

mba..mau tanya nii..aq siy selama inipake resep dr mama ya..katanya biar enak si mentega dlebihin dr resep yg seharusnya..(mis di resep 250gr..saya lebihin jd 225gr)sebenernya itu bnr jd bikin lbh enak ato malah efek samping si?trus saya uji coba ni simpen nastar sm kastengels di 1 toples sama,baru skitar 1/2 bln berjamur..memang waktu itu saya bikin selainya ga benar2 kering,apa dr situ penyebab jamur atau ada hal lain ya?bingung banget..thanx a lot for answers..

• says

you can like and favorite it… and it shows up on your video feed on your page… then click your username in the top right corner… and go to your channel.. … click the video and playlist option in middle of screen above your page… set your featured video to this one .. and if you want.. check the checkmark box for auto play your featured video. … you can also copy the URL (address bar)… at the top of your browser and post it as a status update on Facebook and such…

• says

Very insightful, I’ve come to understand many realizations these past few weeks, and you’ve made it easier to apply them with this article. You tackled a difficult topic and nailed it.[]mezz Reply:February 6th, 2013 at 4:36 pmThanks for kind words Javier, I am glad you could connect with the post.[]

• says

Caro Spiety, veramente una cosa te l’ho chiesta, e precisamente il risultato dell’Entella; ma siccome aveva appena preso il gol del 2-1 eri talmente incazzato che non ho osato chiederti altro! Piuttosto, domanda rivolta a tutti i Paida: non si parla più di corsa e allenaisa vari?

• says

I'm sure glad I didn't have to pick a winner out of all the people who enetered. There were some great cards. Thank you and it spurs me on to keep trying to hone my coloring skills. Thanks again. Myrna

• says

Hi Michael,I am so totally stoked with this post, When I was growing up we canned all the time, fruits veggies, meat you name it i so bad want to get set up to do that again.Now you have a pic of Jerky I have to check out.You are giving me such a blast from the past.What a rush.ThanksBrad West ~ onomoney

You don’t need to memorize the following pointers,
    just select the one that’s befitting for your
    needs. A corporate gift for your boss throughout the December holidays might not exactly
    seem entirely appropriate if given as soon as the boss has
    announced the businesses end year results. If you are planning to design Xmas gift
    hampers then you may consider variety, comprehensiveness, decoration, seasonality as well as the most important the person receiving the gift.

Ask for assistance of any kind and also your Angels will pronably be there willing to guide you in anything you need.
    Archangel Metatron: “Let us get started with how the world was made, and why. “He has issues that are unresolved,
    and unfortunately he’s almost taking ouut his issues on everybody.

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this fantastic blog!
    I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS
    feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site
    with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Hello there! This post could not be written any better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this
    information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read.
    Thank you for sharing!

11. Robert Lehrer says

The Clips desperately need a backup power forward. If Blake Griffin is out for more than 10 minutes, their reserve bigs are Mullens and Hollins, both centers that are ill-equipped to play PF. If they can find an adequate backup PF, all holes in the squad will be filled and they can play deep into the playoffs. If note, they’ll be a very good team that can’t make it past the second round of the playoffs.