Phoenix Suns Salaries and Analysis

PHOENIX SUNS

2015-16

Offseason Additions: F Jon Leuer, C Tyson Chandler, G Ronnie Price, F Mirza Teletovic

2015 Draft Picks: G Devin Booker

Draft Picks Coming: 2016 first round (from Cleveland, protected 1-10); 2016 first round (Washington, 1-9); 2017 first round (Miami, 1-7); 2020 second round (Detroit); 2021 first round (Miami)

Draft Picks Going: None

Cap Exceptions: Partial mid-level ($2,810,000)

Trade Exceptions: None

Over/Under: Over the cap

Amnesty Provision: Used on Josh Childress (2012)

PLAYER2015-162016-172017-182018-192019-20
Orlando Johnson$60,000
Jordan McRae$60,000
TOTAL SALARY$72,190,000$58,290,000$57,310,000$50,910,000$20,220,000

Player Option Team Option Qualifying Offer Waived

BACK TO TEAM SALARY INDEX

Comments

You have no idea wh8;1#a2&7ts going on out there. You are nothing but a bigoted jerk. Why do you hate America? Get a life! This is my first an last visit to your site. I feel sorry for you!

I blog ofgen ɑnd I truly apprecdiate үߋur іnformation. Thᥱ article haas truly
    peakerd my іnterest. Ⅰ’m goin tο
    book mark үоur website andd кeep checking fоr neww details about ߋnce
    реr week. I opted inn fߋr ʏⲟur Feed too.

Ayo baca-baca dі website Saya untuk mendapatkan Infrormasi Menarik
    tentang jas pria slim fit .
    Ꭲhanks уa

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog aand take a look at once more right here frequently.

I’m moderately certain I’ll be told lots of new stuff proper right here!
    Good luck for the following!

• says

I am really inspired as well as your writing talents as well as with the layout in your weblog. Is this a copnemsated topic or did an individual modify it oneself? Anyway stay the excellent good quality writing, it is rare to appear a fantastic blog like this one today..

• says

long, but if you have ever worked in print graphic design or ordered embossed/debossed materials, you will have no problem getting it."LOL. I have only been involved professionally over a couple of decades for some of the biggest companies in the world. I don't have time to slog through slow writing. If the point can't be made quickly, then it may not be valid.

• says

Még egy kérdés:Miért tartja Izrael majd’ 40 éve megszállva az iszlám egyik legfontosabb szent helyének, az al-Aksza mecsetnek helyet adó Kelet-Jeruzsálemet, és miért terjesztette ki rá joghatóságát, amit az ENSZ BT tucatnyi határozatban ítélt el?

• says

im mexican tho my dad use to work with people capturing ghost and stuff there one called la nina del cementerio u would see a girl on her mother grave n she turns back into the camera from there i started beliving that aliens were real to i still got family members that had other family that are mayans indians my fam is mix with native and stuff but i aint mix but yea

• says

Best Institute Getting quality teaching with an online degree means that you need to research each institute carefully. Talk to other students, if possible. Look at several schools offering both traditional programs and online degree programs. It doesn’t hurt to check out class size either. Try to find class sizes that are small and thus offer you the possibility of individual attention. Check into how the institute can help you……………….

The apple cider vinegar toner will reduce the swelling of acne
    in as little as one night to three nights. This means web surfing with the
    display a few steps away from maximum brightness. Let’s take a look
    at the history of Apple’s laptops to see how they came
    to be the extremely popular product they are today.

In every househhold chores, hiss participation was a routine.
    There was of course, no question of tolerating false or exaggerated praises, even that whixh was his due was also
    discouraged by him. If aan online opponent isn’t available, the app offers games against the chess AI.

This is the in the hot spot area and it is going to be front and center when a user comes to your site.

The appearance of your site is directly related to the design capabilities and creative skills of the student, which may not provide you with the most professional looking site.
    To customize Word – Press, you don’t need to have extensive programming knowledge.

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds its weight
    in ambiance and outstanding cuisine amongst the finest in the Caribbean. Apart from sunbathing on the glorious sandy beach, this little
    village offers the tourist much more. Of course, the traditional winter recipes work well too and the advantage for me
    of having a large slow cooker for our small family is that I
    can double the quantities and make two meals, one of which I can freeze for
    another day.

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to
    take my dog out for a little walk, and I met a very nice
    man who was driving around checking out the area where I live.
    The temple shines with infinite reflections from hundreds of
    crystallized glass pieces. Should you favor a relaxing time, then the spectacular
    seashores Dubai has to offer could be the ultimate location for relaxation.

They are considering a ban on these compounds due to concerns that the paralysis could become permanent.

There are many different ways to enjoy the wonder of a Disney holiday.
    Of course, the traditional winter recipes work well too and
    the advantage for me of having a large slow cooker for our
    small family is that I can double the quantities and make two meals, one of which
    I can freeze for another day.