Sports fans are termed such because we’re a bit fanatical about our teams and sports. Whether it’s soccer, football, horse racing, basketball, or even baseball, we like our sports constant, continuous, and up close and personal. That’s why a good sports app is so important. Fans want their stats, scores, news, and updates on the minute and at their fingertips, and they won’t waste time waiting for bulky sites to load, and don’t have patience for inferior quality experiences.
If you’re on the lookout for some solid sports reporting and interaction, check out the best sports apps of 2017, and see what’s in store for you.
Soccer fans are some of the most exuberant followers on the planet, so having a quality soccer app is not just a nicety, it’s a necessity! Here are some of the top picks for the coming year:
- FIFA app: It’s not surprising that the FIFA app is rated as one of the best (if not the best) soccer apps on the market. Available for android and iOS devices, FIFA is a massive application with everything you could hope for including 2018 World Cup highlights, videos from previous years, international and national team rankings, and a World Match Center with leagues from all over the globe. It’s a smooth experience and easy to navigate as well.
- OneFootball: This is a favorite among international fans everywhere, and it’s loaded with great features. Players can customize push notifications, find match analysis and predictions, and view schedules, lineups, live score updates, and more from one app.
Horse Racing Apps
Horse racing is a sport like no other with all the energy and verve that comes along with a fast-paced competition. Here are the top picks according to horse racing apps reviews from around the web:
- Betfred: Betfred is a part of a larger online betting chain, but it has a particularly strong horse racing and soccer application. The app has features that allow you to see your full betting history, a Quickbet feature, bonuses, and live streaming of all the races.
- Racing Post: Racing Post might be the most popular of all horse racing apps out there. It’s free, has great UI and navigation, has customizable features, and offers bonuses to boot. They’ve also got predictions, tips, analytics, and live race results.
Keep track of all the latest basketball scores and news with a handy basketball app. Which one will give you what you’re looking for? Take a look:
- TheScore: TheScore is really a must have app for any type of sports fan. It is one of the most comprehensive and easy to run applications on the market and includes split second updates for games and scores, analytics, predictions, news, and an awesome alert feature that lets you receive notifications when something amazing happens during a game that you just can’t miss.
- NBA Game Time: The official app of the NBA, you can’t go wrong with this robust application. NBA Game Time offers fans their own personalized news feed with alerts when a specific player or team does something spectacular, video highlights, and even the ability to stream games line (with a subscription to League Pass).
Of course, you can’t deny the overall greatness of ESPN’s ScoreCenter. This app delivers just-cut videos, news, scores, pretty much everything you could want from a sports app. The downside is that this app is loaded with ads and is a little heavy.
Ready for some season highlights, breaking news, and up to the minute scoring? Load up one of these sports apps, and follow sports the way you want to.