The 2014-15 NBA regular season continued on Thursday, February 26 with two games between contenders. There were extraordinary statistical feats in both outings, including a triple-double and a 42-point eruption. This is how it all transpired.
The irony was more than evident Sunday at Madison Square Garden.The Cleveland Cavaliers were a disappointing 19-15 when [...]
- China Update: Marbury, Bynum, Haddadi lead semifinalists
- Sheridan: Westbrook and Van Gundy making pushes for MVP, COY
- Bernucca: Suns’ Epilogue on Dragic is Self-Serving Spin
- Sprung: Why Can’t the Rebuilding Magic Show Tangible Improvement?
- Schayes: Trade Deadline Tsunami
- Heisler: Trade deadline widens gap between best, worst teams
- Sheridan: Analyzing Thursday’s Trade Deadline Deals — Sixers Win
- Sheridan: Trade Deadline Lookahead — Kanter to Thunder?
The Milwaukee Bucks were in the midst of a surprisingly successful season under the tutelage of Jason Kidd and were well on [...]
- SH Blog: Andrew Wiggins turns rookie race into runaway; Are Sixers open to trading Embiid?
- SH Blog: Is Sam Hinkie a genius or a fraud?
- SH Blog: Dragic says he doesn’t trust the Suns, Denver trying to move Lawson, Minnesota pursuing trade for Garnett
- SH Blog: Suns, Dragic drive PG market as deadline looms; Jazz set Kanter price
- Curry says he still has a lot of work to do, Schroder hopes to become a starter one day and more from All-Star weekend
Derrick Rose can't seem to catch a break anymore when it comes to injuries.Just when everyone started to get over all a [...]
The 2014-15 NBA regular season continued on Thursday, February 26 with two games between contenders. There were statistical [...]
- 10 Fast Facts from Last Night’s Games — Kevin Garnett Makes Minnesota Timberwolves Re-Debut
- 5 Fast Facts from Last Night’s Games — Stephen Curry and Russell Westbrook Shine in Respective Games
- 10 Fast Facts from Last Night’s Games — James Harden Records Triple-Double, Goran Dragic Shines for Miami Heat
James Harden has one of the most incredible, bushiest beards you'll ever see in your life. I guess that's what happens when [...]
There’a a dandy doubleheader in the NBA tonight and a $1,000 Freeroll for our readers. Click that link to enter; the top [...]
Twas the night before Christmas, and all round the league, not a player was stirring, because there are no games on Eve. is [...]
For the four remaining teams left in the CBA playoffs, the stakes simply could not be higher. After one of the tightest in [...]
Nobody hates standing around in locker rooms more than basketball reporters. But if the player you are seeking to interview is not there when the media is allowed inside for a 30-minute pre-game access period, you know what you have to do? Wait around. Same thing post-game. If a guy is taking a shower, or getting treatment, or lifting weights … you stand around and wait. It is part of the job, it is somewhat demeaning, and I can see how it
There’a a dandy doubleheader in the NBA tonight and a $1,000 Freeroll for our readers. Click that link to enter; the top 225 finishers will win cash and first place is worth $100. It’s money for nothing!
The 2014-15 NBA regular season continued on Wednesday, February 25 with a healthy slate of 12 games with 24 teams. Contenders were tested, stars battled one another and a number of teams picked up statement wins on a night of great action. This is how it all transpired.
The Milwaukee Bucks were in the midst of a surprisingly successful season under the tutelage of Jason Kidd and were well on their way to make it to the postseason. Brandon Knight played a huge role for the Bucks and was in the midst of a career year, so it was quite surprising when he was traded away to the Phoenix Suns to ultimately be replaced by Michael Carter-Williams. So what’s that about, exactly? Carter-Williams is actually almost two months older
The irony was more than evident Sunday at Madison Square Garden. The Cleveland Cavaliers were a disappointing 19-15 when they acquired guards J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert from the Knicks, who were embarrassed by the Cavs on Sunday and have the league’s worst record. Additionally, Cleveland acquired former Knicks center Timofey Mozgov from Denver later that week. Since trading for Smith and Shumpert, Cleveland is a robust 17-7, has won 17 of 19 and is now a legitimate threat to represent the
It has become fashionable to include Russell Westbrook in the MVP discussion, and as we all know, fashion and Westbrook go together like Anna Sui and horned Viking hats. Not only did Westbrook win MVP honors at the All-Star game while coming up one point shy of Wilt Chaberlain’s record of 42 points in the NBA’s midseason showcase, he has taken that performance and built some momentum off of it, leading the Olahoma City Thunder into a somewhat secure standing in
The Chicago Bulls announced Derrick Rose had an MRI, which showed a medial meniscus tear of the right knee that will require surgery. A timetable for Rose’s recovery will be given following his surgery. That leaves Chicago with Aaron Brooks and Kirk Hinrich as the current options at point guard. Nate Robinson is an intriguing option for Chicago on the free agent market. Robinson played well for the Bulls during the 2013 playoffs where he averaged 16.3 points per game. With that in