Here is a list of suspensions issued against Metta World Peace (formerly known as Ron Artest) by the NBA and by his teams.
The 15-year veteran has been suspended on 14 different occasions.
14: Feb. 5, 2013: Suspended one game for grabbing Detroit’s Brandon Knight around the neck and striking him in the jaw.
13. April 24, 2012: Suspended seven games elbowing Oklahoma City’s James Harden in the head.
12. May 5, 2011: Suspended one playoff game for hitting Dallas’ J.J. Barea in the face.
11. July 14, 2007: Suspended seven games for a domestic violence incident.
Artest, then with the Sacramento Kings, pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor domestic violence charge after his then-wife, Kimsha, said he shoved her to the floor inside his home and prevented her from calling 911. That particular spat included Kimsha smashing the windshield of Artest’s Hummer with a frying pan.
10. April 24, 2006: Suspended one playoff game for a flagrant elbow to San Antonio’s Manu Ginobili.
9. November 21, 2004: Suspended 72 games and the playoffs for fighting with Pistons fans in the Malice at the Palace.
dreamhost discount coupons says
If you are going for finest contents like I do,
just pay a quick visit this site every day because it offers quality
MOTET Deutsch polnische Band, Deutsch polnische Hochzeitsband, Polnische Band, Polnische Hochzeitsband says
Hey very cool web site! Guy. Exceptional. Fantastic. I am going to search for your web site along with use the for additionally? I am thrilled to find lots of handy information and facts below inside submit, we would like grow much more strategies in connection with this, we appreciate you revealing.
Official Video tutorial entel Unlock iPhone 5C says
Celebrities’ Guide To Something: What You Need To Official Video tutorial entel Unlock iPhone 5C – Unlock iPhone Video powered DigitalUnlocking